Communication and events
The communication activities of the project will follow a coherent communication strategy. Its goals are:
- Raising public awareness and the interest of the general public in the Lesser Spotted Eagle and its preferred habitat – the forests.
- Creating a positive, attractive image of the Lesser Spotted Eagle on both local and national levels.
- Positive attitude and support for the implementation of project activities.
Within the project framework we intend to work closely with the media, to organize events, to distribute information materials, to develop and maintain a website and profiles in the social networks, to install information panels on the territory of the project. The specifics of the project require focus on topics such as:
- priority bird species
- priority NATURA 2000 sites: key habitats of the Lesser Spotted Eagle
- forest management and conservation
- project activities
Stakeholders will be among the main targets of the communication strategy of the project. They include: state institutions (state forest enterprises, hunting estates, MoEW, park administration offices etc.); local authorities (regional and local municipalities, municipal forestry administration offices); business organizations associated with wood production but also with non-wood forest resources; tourist agencies; private forest owners, farmers, NGOs etc.
Follow us on Facebook to receive up-to-date information about the project.